SHIPPING SCHEDULE & FEES
- We process and ship all our orders 5 days a week, with the exception of weekends and public holidays.
- For Dubai orders, please place your order before 11 am to ensure next day delivery service during weekdays.
- For UAE orders we will aim to ship your order within 2 working days. However, delays may occur that are outside of Lualuz’s control. In the event that this happens, your order will be shipped within a maximum of 3 working days.
- International orders will be shipped within 4 working days. Any additional delays through customs in your Country is not in our hands.
- Shipping fees within the UAE will be a Flat Rate of AED 25. No shipping fees will be charged within the UAE for a total order value of 200 AED and above. Shiping fees outside UAE will be mentioned on the checkout page depending on the country and location. Avoid any delay by providing your full address along with your contact details.
- A signature is required upon the receipt of the shipment.
- We ship with Fedex.
- We ship to residential or office addresses only. Not to P.O. Boxes.
- Lualuz will not deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the UAE law.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- Estimated shipping times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Lualuz is not responsible for any delays caused by customs clearance processes.
- Lualuz reserves the right to add extra charges to the shipping delivery if your location is in a remote area.